Thursday, May 7, 2009

Virgin Blogger

Are you one of those persons with list of "100 things to do before..." a specific time frame? I'm not guilty of making such weird plans, but in the back of my mind I know that there are certain things I would like to get done.It also means that I could get up one morning and do one of those things, because let's face it: who knows what the future holds for us, so while we wait on the future, let's live life with what we have - i.e today!!!

I've been encouraged to start a blog, and must admit that I've thought about it several times, but I didn't because it just wasn't the right time. We all have a built in mechanism to let us know when something is right, so at 1100pm on a weekday, when I have to be at work in 8 hours, I'm being initiated in the Blogger's world. Not because something happened, but just for da heck of it and because its my choice... I hate rituals, traditions and set expectations!!! I want to be me, I want to do things just because I want to!! so tonight I'm a blogger, just because I want to.

I'm looking forward to sharing learning, disagreeing and enjoying the blog world.

5 comments:

Rockaway Girl said...

OMG!! I'm loving this!! it's a great start and welcome to the blogosphere, you'll be inspired and pissed off at times but it will be a great ride and I do hope you'll enjoy your journey here. For a virgin blogger you express yourself rather beautifully and from the heart with a little spice thrown in for good measure...lovin' it!!! Welcome!!

Jaycan said...

Thanks and looking forward to all blogging has to offer, should be interesting

Anonymous said...

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. God bless and keep you all.

Susan C said...

Just finished reading all of your posts. I love what you have to say and your perspective. Keep writing!

Jaycan said...

Hi Susan,
I appreciate you stopping by. I'm looking forward to reading more of your blogs ;-).